THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

August 5, 2008

love and being loved

It's you whom i recognized at the very first glance
This could be fate's most beautiful arrangement
It's love that helped you tide over the long wait
We only need to be in love now for happiness to arrive
I do hate myself for not making it in time to be part of your past
Sorry for making you wait all along alone
I'm willing to give everything to exchange for the other half of my soul
The world's one and only you, which is the only miracle I possess
Every word you spoke is a part of our secret
Tightly embracing the one and only you, an uncontrollable resolute
Even if the world may become my enemy
I'm willing, I'm willing to do anything
Having seen past all of yesterday's sorrows
It's just a training to me to be brave for you, for us and our future
True love has lit up the dark night sky
We've searched for each other in our whole lives
Let's not part again

I will climb the highest mountain
I will swim the deepest sea

is this what love is?
am i right wid my thoughts?
there aint an answer isnt it?

No comments: