THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

August 28, 2008

how short life can be

Death ... this one way trip will never has a u-turn
seriously have u ever thought of it??
i do actually
somehow after my grandpa's death
u can have the happiest moment ever
the most wonderful life one would want to have
but in another minute u are in despair
grieving for the person u had lost

when will be my turn to let others grief on me
i thought it happened to me that time
this is a thing that no one knows
i have no control over it either
all i can do is just do whatever i want before the time limit
it maybe short maybe long as there aint an answer
but still im trying to finish everything fast
as in one day when i'm at the limit i want no regrets
and that will be the best ever
--------------------------------------------------------------------

and i was fucking happy that i am here wid this
where a moment ago i nearly lost my life and my car
the terrific point of death
and there will be no u-turn for it
i was just fucking lucky that the truck didnt hit on me
maybe i wasnt that important to the death god yet
and yes u could take this as another confession
but i just finally realize that life could not be taken for granted
and i call it up myself .. i will never do this shit again, ever

2 comments:

U-Jean said...

hi juin,

i wrote something in my blog that i would like you to read and maybe help to put it in your blog as well.

http://u-jean.blogspot.com/2008/08/wanna-go-sarawak-rainforest-music-fest.html

Thank you and sorry i'm using this as a dissemination channel.

meiphing said...

you okay???