THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

October 23, 2008

下雨天

下雨天了怎么办 我好想你
Rainy day , cant help thinking of you
不敢打给你 我找不到原因
Being afraid to call you, I can't find a reason to
什么失眠的声音
What sound is keeping me awake
变得好熟悉
Changing into something familiar
沉默的场景 做你的代替
The silent spectacle becoming your substitute
陪我听雨滴
Accompany me listening to rain drops
期待让人越来越沉迷
Anticipation making people more and more indulged
谁和我一样
Who is like me ?
等不到他的谁
Where the person he waited for never appear
爱上你我总在学会
Failing in love with you I’ve already learnt
寂寞的滋味
The lonesome taste
一个人撑伞 一个人擦泪
A person unfolding, a person rubbing his tears
一个人好累
A person is very tired
怎样的雨 怎样的夜
How’s this rain, how’s this night
怎样的我能让你更想念
How’s can I possibly miss you anymore
雨要多大
How heavy the rain is
天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴
How dark the sky (does it have to be so I) can finally have consideration
其实 没有我你分不清那些
Actually without me you can’t distinct between those
彻别 接近还能多一些
Penetrating changes closing in which can still be greater
别说你会难过
Don’t say you’ll feel bad
别说你想改变
Don’t say you want to change
被爱的人不用道歉
The one being loved doesn’t need to apologize
期待让人越来越疲惫

Anticipation making people more and more exhausted



for the time being the song will be in replay mode ...
going well wid the weather .. rainy days !!

No comments: