THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

September 20, 2008

love and death

How short can life be?
Life and death is just a step away
You will never know when will be the last second you are standing on this stage of the world
And the last enemy one shall ever destroy is death
But to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure
People losing their loved ones will be hanging on with the weird ambiance without the voice and laughters of their loved ones again
All they could do is to accept this miserable fact and face it bravely
No one will have control over this hence all we could do is to cherish everything we have and always pursue the brighter side of life

And it also to say that i have no control over my life either
I will bow down to fate but i will never admit defeat
And i cant promise my loved one that i will not leave you until you allowed me too
But trust me, leaving you will be the hardest thing that i could ever do
The only thing that could force me doing this is nothing but death
However, i can promise you that in any situation from now on, no matter how hard it is, i will hold on with all my strength, right up to the last second - just for you
As i will be striving anything in life for the only miracle that i possess, which is you
May the blue sky and white clouds so as our eternity love be my witnesses, for i will spend the rest of my life loving and cherishing you

No comments: