THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

July 15, 2008

bla-ing and babblin part too

kiddies and fellas
at 420 am
and im still awake
up here writing this blog
and so now im on my study days again
i miss it much since i've worked
i seem to love my life now
and i love my new college
cause the best part of it is 7 days a week where only 3 days i have class and the other 4 days im totally free
hahaahhaha
and this is what u call FUN .. life is fun ...

this time again no pictures for u guys
my camera is wid me but its just that my laziness stuck up here
so very sorry no photos
all i could say is i have another goodie again
and i could add it on to my MICKEY COLLECTION
hahahhahah really a big thanx to ma's ma
u know who i mean dont u -- kiddies??

and i really got piss off wid malaysia
they aint gonna release iphone
WTF!!!!!!
my fav goodie phone ...... SHIT!!!!

nothing much that i could say here
all i wanna do is to introduce my kiddies blogs which i mentioned before
not all have blogs
juz few like me are bloggers .. bloggin kidz
plus me there are 4 bloggin kiddzzzz
each of us have different style of writing especially different from me
mine its like errr............... u call it for that then
and anyways here they are ....

kiddie hui ping ...
pinky sweet moments
how do i start it of?? let's see
her style of writing is informal type
almost like mine but not as harsh as mine
and she do rojak-ing in her language so not feeling stress in reading it but gotta have a feeling of friendlinessssss
and ppl .. fans of tohoshinki pls find her
her recent post is bout them ...
emm ... remember to look out for my hero ..
i think the coolest guy in the group ... animated style of person
and she updates her blog pretty fast
so pop in

kiddie ming ...
sparkling stars of our life
ming's blog is quite formal i mean the style of writing
to me its like a journal of her life and ppl beside her
of course this includes me
hahah and kiddies too
she could describe the event of a function she had went quite detail
like those u think u couldnt understand what i wrote when im wid kiddies
then check hers out
you'll be able to know more then

big kid ...
twinkling moments
like i said again their style is totally different from mine
hers is some sort of ming's
also quite formal in writing
and her english is superb too like ming
but just not a journal type of writing
cause she did go for shortcuts like me
and she is a person where i could say .... hmmm ..... errr ...
the same type of person as me
and ppl who loves to eat i mean food
u really gotta pop in hers
pretty nice stuff there

u guys juz gotta think it funny for me to introduce kiddies blogs here
hah .. call me lame if u want to
but i just wanna do so
do u care much on that???
i dont think u could either
hah!

anyways and anyhows
kiddies
juz gotta say i really do MISS AND LUV YA
so juz out of sudden comin up wid this post introducin blogs
hahahah

so here signing off my
bla-ing and babblin part too
JU (",)

No comments: