THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

June 8, 2008

MY FIRST TIME........

hey kiddiess.....
juz wanna complain bout kiddie hui ping
she is using my kiddies idea in her blog
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
nvm im generous enough to let u since u are one of the kiddies....
hahahhahahaha
and remember to thank me for that .... nah .... juz kidding
ohh and yes some of the kiddies have blog too
gonna introduce them but not right now

MY FIRST TIME......
what do u think of when u see the title???
nah not that u thinking........
but my first time making this stufff ... dumplings
pretty nice shit and its a fav of mine
here is the process of JU making the dumplings
never in my life would i think of me myself making it or knowing how to
NAH me aint crazy maybe jus CRAZY TO TRY LUV IT and IN LUV WID IT but yeah im learning it and u can say its cooking
this is my first attempt
and yes i heard that it is a success and its super yummy
but too bad they are the only ones who can taste it
hope ya not jealous
but gonna hate on me for my success only on the first attempt
and yes u should....
so peeping it on....

No comments: