THE CREATOR

i am who i am...if you know me then you do if not then don't act smart as if you do...i am on world peace and environmental and unity...to me life is a game...i decide it, drive it till i reach the end...so BE LIKE WHAT U ARE..IMITATION IS SUICIDE.. - J -

April 24, 2008

My Statement

My BLOG SITE is finally UP so it could be a history day for me as i have broken my 'weirdness' to start a blog and play with it with no guarantee on regular updating basis since i am a TV fanatic and my laziness might be on and with then no freez as my new sem in a new sch gets started... where?? no idea - no decision on that yet... and to be decided till i wanted to... I might find myself contemplating about this blog but at the same time being ambivalent to this seemingly waste-of-time so called "hobby"... luv to all the lovers and haters of me..

No comments: